Contact a Charlotte Social Security disability attorney from the Bridgman Law Offices by calling (704) 815-6055 and get started with your case.
In order for the Social Security Administration to get a better idea about how your impairments affect you, you may be asked a variety of questions related to these impairments. Here are a few questions that you may receive from yourCharlotte Social Security disability attorney.
Your Charlotte Social Security disability lawyer may ask you questions about your living arrangements to get a better idea of your life situation. Expect to hear some of these questions:
- Do you live in an apartment, mobile home, duplex, condo or house?
- Is your home single-story or multi-story?
- How many rooms is the dwelling?
- Where in the structure is your bedroom located?
Your Charlotte Social Security disability attorney and the Social Security Administration will likely ask you a variety of questions related to your daily activities. For example, you may be asked:
- What does a typical day consist of?
- Describe your activities from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep.
- How has your impairment affected what you do on a daily basis?
- Who cooks and cleans the dishes in your household?
- Who completes the shopping?
- Do you travel?
- Who cleans the house?
- Who watches your children?
- Who performs yard work?
- Who makes repairs to the home and car?
- Who handles bills?
- Do you take public transportation?
Your Charlotte Social Security disability attorney might ask you the following questions pertaining to your social functions:
- How often do you visit family, friends or neighbors?
- Do you have problems getting along with others?
- Do you attend religious services?
- Do you watch television or go to the movies?
- Do you go out to eat?
- Do you participate in any hobbies?
Contact Bridgman Law Offices at (704) 815-6055 to get started with your case.