If you would like to speak with a Charlotte Social Security disability lawyer, please contact the law offices of Bridgman Law Offices at (704) 815-6055.
An experienced Charlotte Social Security disability lawyer will cover the information you will be expected to provide at your Social Security disability hearing-which may include details concerning shortness of breath.
Questions You May Be Asked About Shortness of Breath
Listed below are some questions the ALJ or your Charlotte Social Security disability lawyer may ask you about your shortness of breath.
Can you tell your Charlotte Social Security disability lawyer what factors cause your shortness of breath? These include:
- Cardiac chest pain
- Lung congestion
- Shifts in weather
- Making physical effort
- Lying down
- Panic attacks
Can you describe the sensation of being short of breath to your Charlotte Social Security disability lawyer?
- Do you require multiple pillows to go to sleep? If so, how many?
- What is the maximum number of stairs you can climb before you feel short of breath and must stop?
- Can you describe the level speed you are able to walk to your Charlotte Social Security disability attorney?
- What is the maximum distance you can walk before you experience shortness of breath and must stop?
- If you can’t tolerate dust, fumes, and gases, how often must you be at a clean environment?
- Describe to the Charlotte Social Security disability attorney how frequently you: wheeze, have lung infections, or experience acute episodes of breathing problems.
Tell us about your breathing problems.
- What causes the acute episodes, and what is the length of each episode?
- What symptoms do you feel during acute episodes?
- How frequently did you miss work due to your breathing difficulties?
- If you anticipate needing unscheduled breaks at work, would you need this to happen on a daily or weekly basis, or several times per month? Would you have to sit down or lay down?
Contact a Charlotte Social Security Disability Attorney
If you are interested in a free consultation with a Charlotte Social Security disability lawyer regarding disability benefits, please contact the law offices of Bridgman Law Offices at (704) 815-6055.