Daniel A. Bridgman worked as a Disability Examiner before he went to law school, so he has first-hand experience with evaluations of Social Security disability claims. He worked in Raleigh for North Carolina Disability Determination Services, where he put together claimants' disability files, gathered medical evidence, and assisted the agency in deciding whether to accept or deny a claim.
Mr. Bridgman then attended Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem. Upon graduation he worked for a law firm that specialized in helping claimants win their Social Security disability claims, and then he left to form Bridgman Law Offices, where he focuses exclusively on Social Security. He and his wife now reside in Charlotte with their three children and chocolate Labrador retriever.
Mr. Bridgman's insider experience has helped him and his team to assemble an effective, organized, and attentive approach to taking your claim from start-to-finish through the disability determination process.
When you bring your Social Security disability claim to Bridgman Law Offices, you will receive personal attention every step of the way.
Jurisdictions Mr. Bridgman is admitted to practice law: State of North Carolina. Under the law governing Social Security representation, Mr. Bridgman may also practice before the Social Security Administration throughout every state of the nation.
We handle Social Security disability (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and children's Supplemental Security Income cases in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2008
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2000
- Young Lawyers Division- Volunteer in "Ask a Lawyer" Event
- Moore & Van Allen’s Human Trafficking Pro Bono Project Volunteer
- North Carolina Disability Determination Services
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ), Member
- North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA), Member
- National Organization for Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), Sustaining Member
Current Employment Position
- Social Security Disability
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- Lead Counsel Rated for Social Security Disability Law